Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hello Thursday - February 2011

I just got back from a five day scrapping holiday so I'm a bit behind on my blog! (Also behind on my sleep, so I may nod off while I'm typing...!)

Here's the new Hello Thursday information for February.

There are five carts retiring this month. Get them while you can:

Animal Kingdom
Camp Out
Home Accents
Home Decor
Wedding

Three new carts this month - one Cricut cart and two Imagine carts.

Creative Memories Storks Delivery
Available from a Creative Memories Consultant by March 2011



Imagine - Heirloom Papers
Available March 2011



Imagine - Vintage Papers
Available March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment