Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Sunday 14 August 2011

Happy Birthday to Scrapalette!

Head on over to Scapalette's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday and you'll be in the running to win the cart of your choice from Cricut Rewards!

Around the Block with scrapalette: Happy Birthday to me! But, you could be the one ma...: "Yes, today is my birthday! And I wanted to show you a cute little cake made with a tea light. The basic instructions are from SplitCoastStam..."



2 comments:

Marty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

Dina Glass said...

Happy Bday! many, many More!!!! Full of scrapbooking on your Cricut too!

Post a Comment