Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Tuesday 22 November 2011

Wow!!!! - What a huge reaction!!

I have to say a huge THANK YOU to the wonderful Joy from Obsessed with Scrapbooking for mentioning my little old Fonts list on her blog.

The reaction has been amazing and the comments have been very much appreciated.

Thank you to all of you who commented and big hugs to all my new followers!




2 comments:

Linda said...

You're so welcome however the THANK YOU goes to you for your hard work and sharing it with us.
Linda in Stanwood

Vee said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us crafters - can't tell you how much your tips for using DS have been to me.
Vee xx

Post a Comment